Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to my new blog, Make It Better. I gave a lot of thought as to how I could most effectively expose myself to the world while delivering a valuable message. Make It Better, aka MIB Ideas, is my commitment to making the world a better place to live. Every one of us, knows of, sees or hears of numerous ways how we can improve our lives. My goal is to create an IDEA BANK that will serve as a means of bringing new solutions to our every day problems, hurtles or dilemas we face on this journey we call life.

To maximize the effort, I invite you to send me your suggestions, ideas or comments on how we can make simple improvements and changes to the way we do things or to the way we live our lives. Get on board and become a member of the MIB and lets Make It Better.

LG

2 comments:

  1. I'm betting on scary! Interesting is a given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are out spending a beautiful day on the golf course, there is only one way to Make It Better...Sleeman's.

    ReplyDelete