Monday, June 14, 2010

Oil vs Will

When I decided to write this blog, I did so with the idea that it would give me an outlet to express myself and to create a channel for us to believe it can be changed, it can be done differently, and more importantly, it can be made better.  To actually MIB... there needs to be WILL in order to produce any kind of results or to have an impact on whatever your cause is and it is will this blog, I shall work to help you find yours.

For many days we've been reading about the Great Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico.  What is truly sad about this entire disaster is the lack of world engagement and participation to fix the situation.  Instead... World Cup fever has taken the main stage while inaction on all of our parts runs rampid.  So, I'll keep this entry short and to the point.  On July 1st, Canada Day, I ask all of you to boycott the purchase of any kind of fuel on that day.  Gas up the night before, walk, bus or even rent an electric car and send a message that we do have the will to "Make It Better".  Hey... I'm not that naive, but this will truly send the message we are all capable of delivering.  Worse case, think of the impact and impression you will have on each other and our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment