Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is ALL starts by being true to YOU

Ok... I admit it.  I watched Opera today.  And I'm really glad I did.  Ellen D was Opara's guest and I think there's a "bigger" reason why I chose to watch the show today of all days.  Prior to Ellen's success, she was having a difficult time in life.  One thing that Ellen said that really hit home (when asked the question: When did it start turning around for you Ellen?) was; "When I started being honest with myself."  I guess this is the gateway for all of us.  And at the age of 40, for some reason it hit me like a brick that stopped me in my brain tracks.  It's not like I haven't heard this before, but for some reason the true message was like the separating of the dead sea.  I can see!  When something like this happens, it's one thing to say that your eyes are open and it's another to actually be able to see.  Well now's my chance to MIP and be honest to myself first so I can spread it around in everything I do in life.  I guess I have some work to do.  Time to get busy!

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment